HomeFootball ZoneGisele Bundchen Adorably Feeds Tom Brady Fruit On Their Costa Rica Break
Gisele Bundchen Adorably Feeds Tom Brady Fruit On Their Costa Rica Break
February 16, 2019
Tom Brady is having his well deserved break in Costa Rica. The Patriots quarterback is having some great time on the beach with his supermodel wife and the kids.
What’s better than having fun in the sun? Having fun in the sun and being fed by the one you love. You read that right. The quarterback and his family decided to celebrate the big championship win and go somewhere warm. Most of the players partied hard, but Brady decided to have a family vacation, and it seems like Costa Rica is his favorite destination.
But, the best part of the holiday was the moment Gisele fed Brady. It was hilarious! She takes a really good care of him, and we can already see the results. Everyone blamed Brady for getting his Dad Body, but TB12 looks great! Age has nothing on him, and the GOAT knows how to take a good care of him.
If you ask Brady a few questions about his health, he will not even mention refined flour, white sugar or tomatoes. The man is into healthy eating. That’s what helped him come this far.
“So 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables,” Brady’s chef Allen Campbell said. “If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”
“I only cook with coconut oil,’ he added. ‘Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. … I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt.
“No tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.”
Radmila graduated with a degree in Translation & Interpreting. She is an NBA and NFL writer for The Ball Zone, and has been covering popular sports topics for several years. A loyal Lakers fan, she puts energy into reporting big roster moves, potential trades, on-court-accomplishments, and off-court rumors.