HomeFootball ZoneGisele Bundchen Feeds Tom Brady A Snack Before The Super Bowl Champion Embraces Her on Costa Rica Break
Gisele Bundchen Feeds Tom Brady A Snack Before The Super Bowl Champion Embraces Her on Costa Rica Break
February 17, 2019
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen enjoy their time in Costa Rica. The quarterback is having his well deserved break, and Gisele likes to spoil him a bit.
Cameras caught Gisele feeding Brady in Costa Rica, and it was the most adorable moment ever. The Patriots quarterback and his supermodel wife are really strict about their diet, and you will never see them munching on unhealthy snacks. As you may be guessing, Gisele was feeding Brady with fruits.
“So 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables,” chef Allen Campbell revealed. “If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.
“I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. … I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt. No tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.”
TB12 is madly in love with his gorgeous wife. He made a really good choice at the time he decided to propose her.
“I married someone that … I know is my life partner,” Brady said of his wife. “She’s just one of the most caring, nurturing people in the world. The way she takes care of our family when I’m working, sacrificing a lot of her dreams. I can only tell her I love her so much.”
Gisele believes that communication is important. She respects and loves Brady, and they are definitely our favorite couple.
“I think it’s important to always keep the communication also loving and respectful and current. I’m not going to talk about something that happened, you know a year ago. I let it go. We address it, and then we let it go. Because I think with acceptance comes freedom. When someone you love is happy, it makes you happy, or if they’re sad it makes you sad. You suffer with them and you have joy with them.”
Radmila graduated with a degree in Translation & Interpreting. She is an NBA and NFL writer for The Ball Zone, and has been covering popular sports topics for several years. A loyal Lakers fan, she puts energy into reporting big roster moves, potential trades, on-court-accomplishments, and off-court rumors.